Online Donation

Saturday, February 5, 2011

GOD IS REAL. GOD IS OUR CREATOR. GOD IS HELPING YOU.




Article I: I am a human, educating all forces in God's way of life. I am prepared to share my life with my brothers and sisters.

Article II: I will never hurt anyone of my own free will. When in command I will never surrender my faith in God. I will teach my brothers and sisters to know what God wants us to resist.

Article III: If in the physical I am no longer free, I will continue to know joy, faith, hope, love and God and resist the teachings of he/she/they that have taken my freedom.

Article IV: If in the physical I am no longer free because of the enemy of God known as "war", I will channel into the environment God's peace, I will continue to know joy, faith, hope, love and God and resist the teachings of he/she/they that have taken my freedom, I will obey God and all his laws.

Article V: When questioned, and If in the physical I am no longer free because of the enemy of God known as "war", I am required to obey God, I will know to love my brothers and sisters equally, I will continue to know joy, faith, hope, love and God.

Article VI: I will never forget that I am a creation of our CREATOR, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made us all free. I will trust God.

No comments:

Post a Comment