Online Donation

Thursday, December 29, 2011

12/13/11 CAPE CORAL FLORIDA UFO VIDEO


On 12/13/11 Joseph a resident of Cape Coral, Florida caught on video a strange bright object which he first saw landing over a local golf course in the area. He stated that initially what caught his attention was that the object was 4 times bigger and brighter then any helicopter he had ever seen and that the object made no sound.

Joseph said: "I got my camera and ran up the road on S.E. 6th Ave to try to get it on film, I was sure it landed over by the golf course, but couldn't see anything, I couldn't get closer because there was a canal in front of me. I grab my camera and started to record towards that direction and waited hoping it would come back up, but after several minutes my camera started to run out of memory so I stopped recording, but continued to wait and when the object finally reappeared, I began to film again and finally caught it on video."

If anyone knows anything about this incident, please leave a comment or contact your local MUFON office.


No comments:

Post a Comment