Online Donation

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Earth Pope - AIA MANINAM AIA The Prophecies of JMS777 VS DDSD for 2011

From the Dream Journal of "JMS777 VS DDSD"
Page 333 
Date 12/10/10 
Time: 12:31am EST

After meditating on the Earth Pope Image for 1 hour I will lay down to receive the messages for this image in my dream.




Time 2:22am
Dream: I see 10 men around a table arguing with each other on the table is carved the letters R.H. then I see one of them standing up and running towards a door then I see him wearing a shirt with the letters S.T. and hear a loud bang then I see him dying next to a horse made of metal - I see another man get up from the table and on his shirt I see the letters B.A. he starts running and falling and another man stepping on him with a shirt with the letters M.G. then I see another man getting up from the round table on his right hand is a pyramid and on his left a red sword on fire, on his shirt are the letters H.M. I see the pyramid become a golden hang cuff, I see many people laughing at him while he's coughing as if sick suddenly the room turns into a court house and I awake

Time 3:41am I ask to return to the previous dream and lay down.
Dream: I see another man on his shirt are the letters M.A.Q he is wearing a red shirt full of blood and next to him a dead man and 3 small children. I see another man and on his shirt is the letters E.S. he stands up from the round table and has in his left hand a golden handcuff and on his chest a tattoo of a lion with the head of a man. then I see birds of steel in the sky I feel scared in the distance I see fire I start to feel the ground shake and as i look to my left (east) and see many black people dead and the ocean coming out I see all the black people gone and in their place I see Asian people crying as the ocean goes back to the distance. I feel the heat and see how the trees and plants dry up outside, and black children skinny and dying with empty cups in their hands, I get scared and wake up.

Time 5:11am I ask to return to the previous dream and so I lay down again.
Dream: I enter the big room with many doors and see a man wearing a shirt with the letters L.G. sleeping in a cage. another man gets up from the round table and runs out to the street and there he embraces a woman and it starts to rain flowers all around them, I see letters on his shirt but can't read them the woman is wearing a very long evening gown and on the edges is written K.M. and a crown. I turn to look at the round table and see a dead man on it and as I get close I see him wearing a shirt full of blood with the letters O.B.L. I get scared and wake up.

Time 7:22am I ask to return to the previous dream and I lay down again.
Dream: I'm in the previous dream and see the dead man on the table, as I start to get closer to the dead body I see a man wearing a shirt with the letters R.M. tied to his chair on the back of his chair is the number 8000. next to him is a dead man and on his shirt is the letters F.A.M. I start to feel very frightened and run outside and see many people crying over a woman holding a wine bottle she has black hair next to her is a man wearing a jump suit with black and white stripes with numbers but i can't see the numbers, I started to feel the ground shake again and I run scared the tall building will fall on me I hear the people around me screaming Earthquake I can see the statue of liberty at a distance to the north and to the south I see a giant tornado I'm very frightened and wake up very scared I feel like leaving Florida. I start to pray to God for inner peace.

1 comment: