Online Donation

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

THE INDIGO/CRYSTAL CHILD 2012




The Indigo Ascension on Earth

Mentally Challenged or Spiritually Gifted?
Do I need new parents?
I'm Energetic!
I'm Curious!
I'm always given advice!
Why do they say I'm an old soul?
Why do I teach others?
I never fit in!
I hate to follow rules and schedules!
I'm constantly searching for knowledge and wisdom.
A constant think... "What is my purpose in life?"
To them I'm different, crazy and weird!
Inside I hear, "I'm special, beautiful and important!"
Why do I know how others feel?
Why is it easy for me to find beauty in all things?
Why do they make me feel lonely and depressed?
Why does the current human system on Earth feel like it's all wrong?
I consider myself to be a Quiet, Kind and Thoughtful person!
Why do I use words like chakra, balance, positive, negative, corrupt, system, spirit, energy, frequency, etc?
Why is it that I'm able to scan and feel my surroundings?
Why do I know the reader is just like me?
Because I'm an Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Light and Starseed Being that happens to be on Earth at the moment.
Namaste - Love Light and Peace Brothers and Sisters.
AIA MANINAM AIA

No comments:

Post a Comment