Online Donation

Friday, January 21, 2011

AIA MANINAM AIA - GOD WITH US



Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship OUR CREATOR in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. OUR CREATOR is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” May OUR CREATOR who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify OUR CREATOR Father of our saviour Jesus Christ. The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of OUR CREATOR but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,  for, “Who has known the mind of OUR CREATOR so as to instruct the AUTHOR OF CREATION?” But we have the mind of Christ. “This is what OUR CREATOR your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb says: "I am the CREATOR, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself, who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense, who carries out the words of his servants and fulfills the predictions of his messengers, who says of the Holy Land, ‘It shall be inhabited,’ of the towns of Judah, ‘They shall be rebuilt,’ and of their ruins, ‘I will restore them,’ who says to the watery deep, ‘Be dry, and I will dry up your streams,’ who says of Cyrus, ‘He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of his holy field, “Let it be rebuilt,” and of the Holy Temple, “Let its foundations be laid.”’ “But I have been the CREATOR your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me. I cared for you in the wilderness, in the land of burning heat. I fed your brothers and sisters, and they were satisfied; when they were satisfied, they became proud; then they forgot me. Say to your brothers and sisters: "Let's return to OUR CREATOR. Even though we have been torn to pieces, OUR CREATOR will heal us. Even though we have been wounded, OUR CREATOR will bandage our wounds."

No comments:

Post a Comment