Online Donation

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Diary: Shasha 06/20/12 - Coversation with Liu


Today I was speaking to Liu he maintains the ArcturusChild Channel and I asked him if he knew where Jayden goes when he is in a spiritual retreat, well Liu said that in January of this year he joined Jayden on one of these retreats and he says that Jayden goes on a boat out to the gulf of Mexico to observe UFOS....I thought this was weird for Jayden, but not for Liu as he is a paranormal researcher. I asked him if he caught it on video and he said that Jayden specifically told him to leave all cameras in the car and that if he would have had the camera, he would be famous right now. I asked for details and got a weird response from Liu, he said that we are not alone and that we were never alone. I'm so curious now.

No comments:

Post a Comment