Online Donation

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I told my story on 06/17/12 my name is Sasha

Jayden is a very special person, I have been following him and his work for over 10 years, He use to have classes in his home about God and spirituality, about things no one I knew was teaching and in 2001 I asked him if he knew when they would find a cure for leukemia and he look into my eyes and he did something very special that I will never forget. He put his hands on my head and I felt a heat that covered my whole body and said to me do you wish to be healed and I said YES and he said Will you make a home in your heart for that desire, and I said YES and he said do you believe GOD loves you? and I said of course I do and he said I want you to ask GOD to heal you and I began to cry like never before and I said GOD please heal me father and I felt an electric shock in my stomach and eyes and I was healed. So you see since then I have never stopped listening to Jayden. The videos that show his face were taken by his best friend and made into videos, Jayden has never allowed anyone to take pictures of him again. I hope this clarifies to you why I am devoted to keeping him present on this channel, Its my way of saying Thank you. I am 1 of about 20 people that he speaks to on a regular basis as he for over 6 years has avoid contact with almost anyone that comes looking for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment