Online Donation

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

JMS777 VS DDSD - I need more (Yo necesito más)


Brothers and sisters, do not fear the future, know that God is always with you, know that your CREATOR loves us, Know to always be kind and have compassion to those God places before you. Know never to say unto God how big your problems are, but rather know to always say unto all your problems how big your God is.

Brothers and sisters, If you are seeking peace, it will be given to you by God, If you are seeking love, it will be given to you by God, If you are seeking knowledge, it will be given to you by God, If you are seeking wisdom, it will be given to you by God, If you are seeking for food, it will be given to you by God, If you are seeking financial stability, it will be given to you by God, If you are seeking for water, it will be given to you by God, If you are seeking God, he has been delivered to you today.

In the anointing, my prayer becomes a preparation to one or a host of actions that I must undertake to restore balance to all that which has become unbalanced. CREATOR, I your creation asks that you restore me.

As a restored child of our CREATOR, my existence is balanced. CREATOR In the anointing, I know to seek after your assistance, guidance and wisdom, so that I may have the necessary knowledge to dwell once more in your completeness, a dwelling of peace, love and happiness. In your balance I restore all those whom I affect with my restored existence.

I AM A CREATION OF OUR CREATOR. CREATOR IN THE PARADISE OF ETERNAL LIFE - YOUR NAME IS THE MOST POWERFUL - MAY YOUR PROCEDURES BECOME LAW HERE AS THEY ARE THERE - BLESS US WITH THE WISDOM TO OBSERVE THE TEACHINGS OF YOUR MESSENGERS - BLESS US WITH THE GIFTS OF LIFE - FOR YOU ARE OUR CREATOR AND I YOUR CREATION - TO YOU I VOW OBEDIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment