Online Donation

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wipe away your tears, God is with you always. - JMS777 VS DDSD

So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg, will you give him a scorpion? As parents we know to love our children. As children we know to love our parents. Brothers and sisters know that God's love is all around us in many forms.



Joseph was made a slave by his brothers, but was made a powerful man by GOD



How can we be powerful leaders if we have never learned how to be humble followers first.

5 Truths:
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you."
"GOD called me before I was born, from my mother's womb he pronounced my name."
"You drew me out of the womb, you entrusted me to my mother's breasts; placed on your lap from birth, from my mother's womb you have been my God."
"You know me through and through, from having watched my bones take shape when I was being formed in secret, knitted together in the limbo of the womb."
"My days were listed and determined even before the first of them occurred."

No comments:

Post a Comment