Online Donation

Monday, August 1, 2011

JMS777 VS DDSD - THE SECRET


Arcturus is the most technologically and spiritually advanced civilization in our galaxy - JMS777 VS DDSD

The fifth dimension is a dimension beyond the usual three spatial dimensions and one time dimension of Relativity. The fifth dimension unifys gravity with the electromagnetic force; space-time has eleven dimensions, seven of which are "rolled up" to below the subatomic level. Physicists now know that a particle known to carry the force of gravity, leaks into the fifth or higher dimensions, this explains how gravity is significantly weaker than the other three fundamental forces.The fifth dimension is visible as a curvature in a spacetime with one fewer dimensions. For example, holograms are three-dimensional pictures placed on a two-dimensional surface, which gives the image a curvature when the observer moves. Similarly, in general relativity, the fourth dimension is manifested in observable three dimensions as the curvature of path of a moving infinitesimal (test) particle. The fifth dimension is also called the spacetime fabric.


The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.




The Kingdom of Heaven is for the Shepherd who has planted good seeds in the land that our CREATOR has blessed him with. On the night the LAW of our CREATOR was broken, The DIVIDER and his flock corrupted the Holy Field with bad seeds and into the shadows they vanished, It came to be that the night turned to day and the seeds sprang up and brought forth fruit, the Shepherds only son saw the fruit on his fathers field and consumed the fruit born of the bad seed and died, when the Shepherds servants witneesed what had taken place they informed the Shepherd and said ‘Your enemy has done this.’ “The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and rip the bad tree and its poison fruit from the field?’ “But the Shepherd said, ‘No, for if the evil tree is uproot now the good tree will be damaged, I will allow them both to grow together until the harvest, The Shepherd said onto his servants “educate your children of which fruit is good and which one will cause death and in the harvest time I will tell the reapers, “First, gather up the bad fruit trees, and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the seeds of the good tree and keep them safe in my barn.” after the harvest our CREATOR blessed the Shepherd with another son and said to him “many servants will come to the gates of your field, but few will be allowed to enter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment